Holy shit! SHE LIVES.
Howdy party people...quick update for those of you (all...six?) who actually read this blog. Right now my brain matter is leaking out of my head because the big bad grad school is insisting I write some stuff about some other stuff. Anyway, I promise I'll have something kinda sorta funny or semi-introspective in like, a month, once school is done having its way with me.
Also: the email address I used to have is no longer relevant and I never use it, but I kept it because it was the admin address I used for this blog. And since I'm not good at the interwebs I couldn't figure out how to change users. Plus I figured it was time to change the admin name to something much more mature.
Forget Doodyhead. Doodyhead is dead.
My blog name is now Taco Jenkins.
Much better, don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment