Tuesday, April 2, 2013

You Can't Spell Diet Without DIE.

For those of you who regularly read, you know that one of my recurring topics is Baloo, my constant, my Caballero Numero Uno.

Baloo and I are currently engaged in a battle of wills. He is overweight, and I have been cutting back on his kibble and replacing it with green beans or carrots. For the last few days, each morning/evening when I go fill his bowl, I find that he has somehow managed to eat all his dog food, while strategically eating around the vegetables. I've kept at it though, seeing as how I hold the power. And I have opposable thumbs.

Only one will emerge as victor in the Game of Bones.


UPDATE: The remnants of tonight's dinner. Bear in mind that I actually MIXED the veggies into his food, I didn't just dump it on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment